Vacancy Export Manager U.S.A.
MULTIFIX Group is a fast growing and ambitious organization. We are regularly looking for new people to join our team. Are you the Export Manager U.S.A. we are looking for?Scroll
How will you help us grow?
The MULTIFIX Group - where fasteners, specials and assembly come together - currently has a vacancy for a USA Export Manager. We are a true family company, have ambitious plans for the future and strive to deliver top-quality products and services to all our customers: wherever they are in the world. We are working with our team of more than 164 enthusiastic, professional and proud employees to grow our company for our wonderful customers, which include manufacturing companies that operate in the food-processing, truck & trailer-manufacturing and agricultural industries and others that manufacture stair lifts and systems for bus doors. Our work is very enjoyable and varied, but we need your help to make sure we achieve the very best results!
What will you do?
As already mentioned, MULTIFIX is growing! Are you a modern-day Christopher Columbus who could put MULTIFIX on the map in America as the best partner for fasteners, customer-specific production parts and mechanical and mechatronic assemblies? Are you someone who knows how to translate the sales opportunities revealed by market research into a successful sales plan? Would you see it as a challenge to put this plan into practice? Would you enjoy achieving this challenge with our enthusiastic Dutch sales team (and your colleagues in Shanghai, of course)? If your answer to all the questions above is “yes”, you're the person we’re looking for!
What we ask for
What MULTIFIX will expect from you?
- You will have an HBO (higher professional education) level of professional and intellectual ability and be ambitious;
- You will be commercially-minded, committed and results-oriented;
- You will have several years of proven successful experience in exporting to America and have an extensive network as a result;
- You will speak fluent English (preferably American English), be familiar with American culture and be willing to travel;
- You will have an affinity with technology and technical processes or have the drive to learn;
- You will be someone who is energized by expanding your network and from maintaining new and existing contacts;
- You will be able to work independently but need a team to achieve the very best results.
What MULTIFIX can offer you?
- A job in a Brabant family company with an informal culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow;
- Clear targets and attractive, appropriate rewards;
- All the tools you need to do your work well (a company car, laptop and phone.)
Contact Willem Weijers, Sales Manager at MULTIFIX, via the number below for detailed information about this vacancy: +316 46 61 12 22.
You can submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to Gertrude van Dulmen at the MULTIFIX Group, Bokkerijder 24-26, 5571 MX Bergeijk.
Who knows: we could be sitting down with a cup of coffee to discuss what we have to offer each other in the very near future!